MAURICE A. NYFFELER
Expert for Digital Transformation with focus on Business and Culture
I am growth oriented, intra- and entrepreneurial acting, determined when developing and implementing digitalstrategies and offer 20 years’ experience in digital and leadership. I am flexible as to location, enjoy working with international teams and am strongly focused on execution.
After receiving my Master of Law degree and an in-company MBA with further education at universities such as Harvard and HEC Lausanne, I held various managing positions. These include Sales Director of a digital corporation, CEO of the subsidiary of a media group, Co-Founder of a successfully technology start-up Company and CEO ad int. and COO/Head of Marketing & Sales ad int. at two digital start-up companies. I have also additional diverse mandates as a facilitator in the digital industry.
As a digital transformation expert, I have the following core competencies across industries:
• Conception and implementation of digital strategies
• Development and implementation of digital marketing strategies (SEO/SEA, social media, performance marketing, online advertising, marketing analytics)
• Development and implementation of digital sales strategies (marketing automation, social selling, content marketing, CRM)
• Change management experience in digital transformation processes
• Design and management of digital innovation spaces/eLabs
• Conducting workshops on (among others) business model creation/optimization, value proposition design, innovation, agile management, design thinking, customer journey & touch point analysis
With my international work experience (Western Europe, Turkey, the Middle East and China) and my successful leadership and change management competencies as well as my expertise in SME, the corporate world and the start-up world, I am eager to help companies to transform themselves digitally.